Monday, January 7, 2008

An Unexcitingly Titled Blog

One principle that I value in my life is happiness. Happiness is something that can guide anyone in life. When I am happy, I dont worry about other things, such as problems at school, fights with friends, or anything else that I could be worried about. Being happy is important in life because happiness is the feeling that makes you feel good about yourself and about whatever is going on around you.

One news event that happened in the last year that was important was the whole Virginia Tech shootings. It was important in our world because it shows how unsafe and unprotected we still are from psychos. There are people in our world who are mentally unstable and pushed to their limits and lose it. The person responsible for the shootings was apparently bullied and that pushed him to do the unthinkable-break into a classroom and shoot his fellow classmates.

Somethings that I hope to accomplish in 2008 are to study better, sleep more, party more and be nicer. I hope to meet new people and get new friends. I hope to strengthen relationships that i have now and i hope to keep those friendships for a lonnnnng time. I hope to be a better student and improve my grades. I hope to get along better with my parents, especially with my psychotic mom. I hope to spend more time with my sister and get to know her better because in the past two years we have really not talked a lot or spent time with each other. I hope to accomplish a lot of goals this year!! yay 2008!!

2 comments:

Jordin said...

I do believe that it will be near impossible to get along better with your psychotic mother.

steff said...

i value happiness too :]
and YOUUU!