Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Assignment: AUTOBIOGRAPHY

My writing interests are pretty simple. I like to write stories, fiction or non-fiction. I enjoy making things up in my head, and thinking of interesting plots and storylines for pieces of writing. I also like writing essays, because you have to argue point and persuade readers with your writing. I also like to write in a journal whenever I take long vacations. I like to have an account of where I've been and what I've seen. I guess one could say that I am a little old-fashioned, in the sense that I like to write notes to my friends. It's a lot like letter writing, but I like to personalize it with colors and things that pertain to that certain person that I am writing to. It is hard to choose a certain author to really appreciate. I appreciate different authors for different reasons. Some because their writing is easy to follow, some because their writing has a deeper meaning than just the text, some because they keep their writing lively and keep me interested, and some I appreciate just because they are the author(s) of a book I really liked. A quote that I really like and think is true doesn't have an author, but it's still something that I find credible and something I believe, "Friendship is like a mirror, very delicate, and once broken can never really be fixed". I guess that this blog post could be considered a sample of my writing... but I will post some things from my list of "things I don't do any longer".
*Wake up at 11:30 am on weekdays
*Have late night sleepovers on weekdays
*Tae Kwon Do
*Watch T.V all day
*Eat russian food all the time
*Go to MOA every friday
*Ride the Pepsi rollercoaster on fridays
*spend all day on the phone
*spend all day on limewire searching for new "underground" limewire music
... and the list goes on and on.....