Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Assignment NUMBER SIX

1. In general, I do not like being scared. It also depends on the situation and who I am with. For example, I like watching scary movies and being held in suspense during the movie, but the things that happen in the movie such as being chased through dark woods, being murdered by a psycho killer, would scare me too much and I don't think that anyone would ever like that.



2. The thing that I am most scared of is being in an accident, any accident. I am most scared of being in an accident and being in a lot of pain, something that would torture me until I die or am ultimately saved. Another that I have are not of spiders, but more of spider bites and other animals, such as snakes that can kill you. So I think that I am more scared of things that could possibly occur to me, more than the actual "blood and guts" part itself. I think that even thinking about things like this too much could stress and lead a person to go crazy.



3. My definition of madness is how a person acts when they completely lose their mind and are pushed to do the unthinkable. Acts such as these could be murder, rape, being a stalker, having an obession, being hurt or tortured themselves,...etc



4. Things that could drive a person mad, are the things that I listed in number three. Anything could force someone to be pushed far enough if they are already on the brink of insanity. Someone can act completely normal one minute and then turn into a crazy person the next.... these days doctors call that being bipolar.

3 comments:

Jordin said...

I agree that being murdered by a psycho would be most unpleasant. I think that the thing that drives most of our fears is overanalyzing what could possibly happen. When you say being on the brink of insanity can make people mad, I wonder what actually leads up to getting that close to the edge.

steff said...

hahaha "such as snakes that can kill you"
Yeah i guess im afraid of stuff that will happen to me too...
Nice definition of maddness.

Rima H said...

i agree with you that no one would like to be chased by a psycho killer. Any pain is torturous that makes a lot of sense i should of wrote that down....