Thursday, November 1, 2007

Assignment #7

#1) Throughout first quarter, I really enjoyed the writing prompts that we did in the beginning of class. It helped in those moments where I couldnt get an idea for a poem or story or something. They also inspired interesting conversations in the class. I also really liked the group writing days! The stories all ended up being really funny, and we all enjoyed working on them as a group.

#2) My strongest piece of writing are my poems. I think that they are because i really like to rhyme, and those are my favorite poems! but i also have serious poems, like the "soldier's feet"
one.

#3) I have learned that it takes me a while to be inspired to write. I usually just sit and brainstorm in class, and then at home, after having seen friends and other people, i tend to get inspired faster. I personally think that i dont need a lot of structure, and i like not having specific rules that i need to follow to write a story or a poem.

#4) Music reviews would be so much fun to write, now that i think about it! i love music, and i have so much of it and it is a big part of my life, so i think that it would be fun to write a couple reviews a week or something. otherwise, i would like to go back to poems.. i enjoyed writing those.

No comments: