Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happiness Assignment

1) If someone asked me the question of what happiness was, I would wonder how they dont know what happiness is. Living without any happiness is like living without sunlight. Lacking happiness in your life is not having anything to cheer you up on when the days ahead of you are bleak. It means having no one in your life that you can count on for help or a support. Happiness is that streak that runs through you that allows you to have a good outlook on things, take pleasure in daily events and brings a smile to your face.


2) Happiness specifically in my own life are my friends. Without them school would be boring and so would be my free time. Another happiness in my life is MUSIC!

3) The people who have the greatest impact on my life are my family and friends. My family, like my mom and dad have power to influence my life. They can ground me, which would prevent me from having happiness, which is spending time with my friends, being on the computer and listening to music.

4) I impact EVERYONE'S happiness! i think that within a group of friends or family, every is directly connnected to everyone else's feelings, such as happiness. Doing well in class will bring happiness to my parents, getting permission to go out with friends will bring happiness to me and my friends. All actions come with the consequence of great happiness or dissapointement.

5) all i need right now in my life is good grades, doing well at work, keeping my parents from being mad at me and STEFF!! All those things will make me very happy!!

3 comments:

Rima H said...

i like your definition of happiness alot!! :]]]

Jordin said...

Okay you do not effect everyone's happiness, but I guess everyone does kind of effect each other.

steff said...

"Steff is my greatest need in life" -Rimma