Monday, December 3, 2007

December 3rd 2007 :)

1) Something in the world that concerns me is world hunger and poverty. There is so much news about the homeless roaming streets and there is more and more news about umemployment in America. I think that this is an issue that everyone should be concerned with because if unemployment is rising the future of America doesnt look good. The homeless are roaming streets and begging for money, which in turn, most of them turn around and use it to purchase alcohol or drugs. I constantly hear what a problem this

2) One person that has a really dynamic personality is someone i used to be friends with. They were always very upbeat and happy. They could always cheer me or anyone around them up. Even when they were having an off day, they were always concerned and interested enough to ask me how i am and how my day was. They were always involved in activities but always had time for their friends. I think that they are an amazing person, and im sad that we dont talk very much anymore.

3) One song that I love and has always inspired me is "World's Greatest" by Robert Sylvester Kelly hahah R. Kelly... I think that this song is very inspirational because he talks about overcoming obstacles and acheiving whatever it is that you want. I love hearing and listening to this song whenever I feel down, or have had a bad day. Its the kind of song that you would hear at church, in movies and credits, and at graduations.

3 comments:

steff said...

#2 ISNT REAL!!!! YOU LIEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jordin said...

I think that the worlds greatest is a really good song it reminds me of sitting in erin's house and her blasting it while singing. yea

Rima H said...

welll i think you should become friends with the person that you use to be friends with because they sound like a wonderful person